To be honest, I’m dealing with a lot of change right now both on a personal and professional level. Really, really good change on both counts, but it does make me a bad blogger. I wish there was a Siri in my brain to blog for me while I bike through the city every morning. But there’s not. So I’ll update when I can. Even though I’ve now been “settled” – at FontShop for nine months and in my apartment for five – this glorious city continues to barrage me with new adventures and experiences.
Here are a few I’m looking forward to this week:
- Screening of Miss Representation at Girls in Tech with Mary Ann
- My friend Mark’s arrival for his last stop of Cali backpacking
- Seeing YACHT at The Independent
- Rekindling Mark and I’s “Fucked Up Movie Buddies” friendship and going to see Dark Passage in 3D at the Castro on Friday.
- Going out with my roommate, coworker, and friends to Trannyshack: Annie Lennox vs. Morrissey late Friday.
- Spending the weekend with one of my best buddies, once again showing off my wonderful town.