Wow. March 2nd. THREE MONTHS AGO. I didn’t even get up a Sanfraniversary update this year. I guess that’s when you know a place is really “home”.
I have no excuse. Well, actually I have several (TYPO San Francisco, a rearranged living situation, and binge watching 10 seasons of Friends on Netflix).
Here’s what I hope to cover in the next week:
- An update on my 35 by 36. I feel really guilty about letting these slide, especially since I was interviewed by SF People Podcast about that project and inspired a fellow Creative Mornings-er to do her own list!
- A recap (even if it’s just a listicle) of my recent trip to Amsterdam.
- Reflections on TYPO San Francisco and TYPO Berlin.
- Summary of my SFIFF this year.
- A montage of Eatwell Farm CSA experiences (especially after I do the Lavender Harvest this weekend).
- Perhaps some bonus content!
Anyway, if you’re still around, thank you. Sorry for being such a terrible blogger. Hopefully we can move ahead.