There’s a month left to meet my goals and you’ve likely, and correctly, surmised with all my changes this year, it’s the worst I’ve ever measured. Here’s where I stand currently. I can tell you that other than a general reflection, the needle won’t move far on the incompletes next month. Oh well, 2016 is onward and upward!
- Visit Alaska.
- Go to Burning Man.
- Bike in 15 different cities.
- Do yoga for 15 days in a row.
- Visit 15 different State or National Parks.
- Go on 15 hikes.
- See 15 bands I’ve never seen before.
- Resee 15 bands.
- Visit 15 breweries.
- Attend 15 separate performances or lectures.
- See 15 visual arts exhibitions.
- Abstain from alcohol for 15 consecutive days.
- Send mail to 35 different people.
- Learn 35 words in German.
Still Possible to Complete
- Visit 15 different San Francisco Parks.
- Learn about/travel to 15 Bay Area towns.
Unlikely to Complete despite a good effort early on
- Do 15 San Francisco stairway walks.
- Publish 15 blog posts about art (music, film, visual/performing arts, etc.).
- Talk to 15 different friends on the phone for 35 minutes.
- Publish 15 blog posts about food.
- Publish 15 blog posts about travel.
- See 35 films in the theater.
- Read 15 notable books from the past 35 years.
- Go to 15 events at 18 Reasons.
- Go to 35 classes at the gym.
- Walk to work 35 times.
- Run exactly 35 miles each month, no more, no less.*
- Create 15 YouTube videos.
- Reduce my debt load by 35%.
- Increase my savings by 35%.
- Learn about 15 typographers and their works.
- Reread 15 books.
- Go on 15 set up dates.
- Learn and photograph 35 endemic California flora and fauna.
- Eat 35 different ethnic dishes.
* the measurement didn’t work, but I still got a fair amount of mileage in